Saturday, January 23, 2010

about me

Hey!

This is my first post in my new blog. Actually, it is not MY Blog, it will be a teamwork – how you will be able to see during the next week. At the beginning I would like to introduce myself; my name is Marian P. and I´m a student at the “TU Dortmund” in Germany (my degree program is called “Angwandte Literatur- und Kulturwissenschaften”, which includes the subjects literature, sociology and economic science. Among university I am interested in literature, music, juggling and politics.

In this blog we will write about “crooksandliars” – a famous political video-blog. It´s a project in the course “United States Presidential Election, 2008: U.S. Political Culture and New Media”.

I think it will be exciting to blog for the first time in my life! And maybe – if I like it – I will continue blogging after this week.

See you tomorrow!

M.P.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you here, M.P.!

    Thanks to this blog, I hope to learn more about "Crooksandliars"! Very interesting reading so far. Thanks for that!

    BTW, M.P. and Irina, I have a question about the name of your blog: so, who is Upright and who is Honest in your team? ;)

    ReplyDelete