Saturday, January 30, 2010

Time to say goodbye!:(

Hey Guys!
Now it`s over - our experiment week . Being a blogger for one week , that sounded really new and exciting when I began my "work " a week ago. As I have told you , I have never ever blogged before. Now I can look back on this experience and have to say that it was really cool. Honestly!!
I didn`t think that it would take so much time writing a good blog , cause you need time to reflect the topic you`re writing about. Good links , funny videos and nice images were also expected to be part of our blog and so really one was spoilt for choice, because there was so much great stuff in the internet!
These nice comments made me feel really good:) letting me know that I `m doing my job well, that was a great feeling , knowing that people read my stuff and receive so much positive feedback from them.
I really want to thank everybody for this great team work!! Thank you guys , it was a really cool time with you! Still I want to say a special thank you to Marian , my best blogpartner ever:) you were such a help when I didn`t know how to manage all this technical stuff especially and of course to the person who has made this whole thing just possible. It`s our lecturer Svetlana! Your course was really different from all the other ( sometimes boring) courses. You`ve had so much motivation that it literally sprung over to all of us and made us really enjoy the 3 months! A student from my other course has already asked me if you Svetlana , will continue doing this course next semster, because he was really fascinated by this! So please offer your courses just for all those who can`t imagine what fun it is really about blogging , internet and Obama:)and who need to experince this! I really recommend it to all of you guys!

Have a nice day!
Bye!!!
yours I. F. :)

2 comments:

  1. You know what? This is exactely how we feel. We were so scared to create our own blog - no idea how to do it - but hey, we did it. It was a great experience and believe it or not I will definetely follow some other blogs - just for fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on successful completion of the blog-project!!!
    Your cake is available here: http://svetlanassoupofpolitics.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-congratulations-dear-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete