Friday, January 29, 2010

Goodbye

Hey!

This is my last post during our blogging-project. I think it was a great experience, it was fun to blog at our own webpage about a very famous blog. I was able to inform myself about American political news and learned some new issues about the American way of politic. The blog “Crooks and Liars” is great; on the one hand it is informative, on the other hand it is also fun to read (and first of all to watch the videos). I also liked it because it is highly critical about all topics; they try to investigate behind the scenes. I will definitely continue reading this blog!
Sometimes it was difficult to find a plain article at Crooks and Liars; a lot of the political news are difficult to understand. Sometimes I did not have enough insight in some American topics to understand all articles completely.
For now I will stop blogging; you need some time each day to inform yourself and to write your own articles. At the moment I do not have enough time to keep on blogging constantly. Maybe I will start my own blog in the future.

Thanks for reading our blog!

Have a great day! Goodbye!

M.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment